Baltimore Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Our Baltimore Law Firm Represents Victims in All Types of Medical Malpractice Claims
Helping injured Baltimore-area patients since 1987
Founded by local Baltimore lawyers, LeViness, Tolzman & Hamilton, P.A. concentrates on personal injury and medical malpractice recovery. Our firm has won more than $250 million in settlements and verdicts since we opened our doors in the 1980s. We have the extensive resources and substantial knowledge required to take on the most challenging medical negligence claims. Our aggressive advocacy can help you recover the damages to which you are entitled.
What our lawyers can do to help you
Our firm handles all types of medical malpractice cases. We can fight for you in claims involving:
- Birth injuries — If you know or suspect that your baby sustained a birth injury, you may have a valid claim against the midwife or obstetrician who delivered your child. We represent parents whose children are born with Erb’s palsy, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, facial paralysis, brain damage and other preventable birth defects.
- Delayed cancer treatments — Cancer misdiagnosis and delayed diagnosis can deny you important treatment options for improving your prognosis and quality of life. Our attorneys pursue compensation if you suffered unnecessary repercussions because your doctor failed to detect and did not order diagnostic testing for breast cancer, prostate cancer, mesothelioma or other cancers.
- Mistakes made during surgical procedures — Our firm holds your surgical team accountable for failing to do everything possible to avoid harmful surgical errors that caused your nerve damage, paralysis, paraplegia, quadriplegia, brain damage, wrong-site injuries or other serious injury caused by surgical malpractice.
- Brain trauma — Severe brain injuries may result from such medical negligence as surgical errors, medication mistakes, anesthesia overdose and other factors leading to a difficult childbirth. Our firm takes on these challenging cases to help you obtain the compensation to which you are entitled.
- Negligence at long-term care facilities — Whereas most long-term care facilities comply with Maryland laws, nursing home negligence and abuse is still far too common. Our firm helps you file a lawsuit against the nursing home and staff for injuries inflicted on your loved one.
- Negligence in urgent care — Emergency room errors can mean the difference between life and death and can dramatically change the prognoses of patients who seek urgent care. Delays in treatment, patient mix-ups, lab errors, unsanitary conditions, pharmaceutical contamination and improper discharge papers are among the common preventable problems that can cause serious emergency room injuries.
- Medical malpractice fatalities — Our attorneys and staff show your family the compassion, privacy and respect you deserve as we pursue your wrongful death claim against the medical professionals and entities responsible for your loved one’s fatality.
Let the Medical Malpractice Law Firm of LeViness Tolzman & Hamilton Fight for You
Recover the compensation you deserve for your injuries. Call LeViness, Tolzman & Hamilton, P.A. at 800-547-4LAW (4529). We are available by phone 24-hours a day. Contact our medical malpractice firm online. Our attorneys will advise you of your rights and options at your free initial consultation. Our legal team handles your claim on a contingency basis.